The problem with the subscription

by Alphadarks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The problem with the subscription

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Здравствуйте, логин - Alphadarks,  у меня платеж за подписку был списан сегодня 2 раза автоматически, пожалуйста, верните мои деньги за один дополнительный платеж.

Модерация: удалены прикрепленные изображения, так как они содержат личную информацию

Message 1 of 6 (720 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The problem with the subscription

@Alphadarks 

Unfortunately you will need to call to sort this, the best suggestion i can make is if you have a friend that can talk english better they can talk for you as long as you are there to verify you are the account holder

voip or skype might be a good way to call too

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (570 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Alphadarks 

If this doesn't auto sort itself in 24 hrs you will need to call swtor cs to request the refund, definitely dont try to refund any other way as it runs the risk of banning the account if seen as a chargeback 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 2 of 6 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@proxos666 Hello, I am good at only Russian, when you talk on the phone, I do not understand anything from English pronunciation, please deal with my problem, I have a double payment, and a subscription for one month, if you go to my account, you will see everything yourself, with your own hands I did not pay anything, please deal with my payment,I do not need to have my card debited 2 times more money than it is necessary for your price!
Message 3 of 6 (578 Views)

@Alphadarks 

Unfortunately you will need to call to sort this, the best suggestion i can make is if you have a friend that can talk english better they can talk for you as long as you are there to verify you are the account holder

voip or skype might be a good way to call too

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 6 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Divine service, to return your 4.5 dollars, I have to call and spend even more money on the call, and because of your double payment, it seems that you do not understand that the money I have written off 2 times through your fault, and the subscription was activated only for 30 days and I sent you screenshots!
Message 5 of 6 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I already turned to you on this site and I was helped about cartels, why now you have decided that it is not I write to you here?
Message 6 of 6 (516 Views)