Subscription problem

by BulletFlys

Original Post

Re: Subscription problem

★ Novice

Hello,

a Friend's account has been corrupt and he can subscribe or even contact you through this medium:

- He is saying that his EA account cant change his password and he cant even log in.

- He tried to make a new account, and they didn't sent a verify email to that email.

This has been a problem for over a year now.

the original email is [edit: email address removed] and I am wondering if you can fix this account problem. I would really like to play with my friend on this account again

Thank you

Message 131 of 201 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought subscription I have confirmation emails and an invoice. Account status is still proffered. I restarted multiple times it all lasts couple hours please fix it.

Message 132 of 201 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ArtOfWar1939 

lArtOfWarl, has a sub going and its active any issue still ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 133 of 201 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought a 30 day sub on Steam 3 days ago and still haven't received sub status - tried going through SWTOR.com to buy an extra 30 days and it told me EA Billing wasn't available. My username on steam is conicsonic5, and my swtor account name is Conic. What should I do to correct this status? Not sure if this is because of the storm in TX or because of something else.

Message 134 of 201 (381 Views)

@conradbuys11 

will get back to you about the account issue in about 7 hrs when support are online

for the steam purchase be sure to follow the steam sticky https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/INFO-Steam-Purchase-Not-Working/td-p/9356718/ju...

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 135 of 201 (371 Views)

@conradbuys11 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona Conicsonic5 (not conradbuys11) that EA account uses a yahoo email email different from swtor.

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

This needs to be done before support can add the game time once you email the screenshots per the steam sticky i linked before

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 136 of 201 (357 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought 60days on steam for about 1 hour ago, 
still having preferred status and my sub isnt showing in game or on the website
I have emailed support with pictures of my billing history
just currious about how long it will take before I hear anything from support or if there is somekind of delay between sub on steam and getting it?
// Borissnot

Message 137 of 201 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Borissnot 

you need to email per the steam sticky - https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/INFO-Steam-Purchase-Not-Working/td-p/9356718/ju...

steam subscriptions will fail for 1 of 2 reasons

1. The linked EA account or swtor account is restricted in purchasing, normally will see a maint screen on swtor.com if the case

2. the purchase was made before the swtor and steam accounts where linked correctly, you do need to login into swtor via steam and play a character to link the accounts

What is your swtor username ?

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 138 of 201 (276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem every time I call the help line its down and I sent an email with the screenshots over a week ago with no reply

Message 139 of 201 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Jaybird70633 

swtor username ? can check for email when support come online 

as to calling you need to call when the lines are open 

All times listed are in UTC. Click here to see what time it is in UTC right now.

• USA:  1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15:00 UTC - 00:00 UTC)
  • UK:  +44 (0)208 1969 890 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15:00 UTC - 00:00 UTC)
  • France:  +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10:00 UTC - 19:00 UTC)
  • Germany:  + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10:00 UTC - 19:00 UTC)

do not dial the (0) if you live outside the country listed eg UK: dial  +44 208 1969 890

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 140 of 201 (268 Views)