Re: Subscription problem

by ThatFlukey

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@ThatFlukey So i got impatient and tried ordering again in hopes of a different outcome, no luck there... SO i now have purchased the 60 day sub twice £18.99 both orders say CLOSED so they've gone through on both ends (My bank and EA) please help resolve this yall just wanna get back too the galaxy far far away!
Message 121 of 201 (415 Views)

@ThatFlukey 

Just wait for a response , or call swtor support when the lines are open , i recommend not to keep trying to purchase until resolved

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 122 of 201 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 Trying to wait patiently but 6hours till lines are up ahaha so much time to kill, but seen as i do have time to kill being here looking at all the help you give and problems you solve Proxos666 just thought i'd say thanks from everyone in the community for being the hero we needed. Thanks for your time man Standard smile love from the UK
Message 123 of 201 (408 Views)

@tickmaylor 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona micklemore (not tickmaylor) that EA account uses the same email as on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  (insert the swtor email in the link) then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

2 of the 3 purchases have been refunded , let me know when the above is sorted and can chase game time for the other purchase 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 124 of 201 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ThatFlukey 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the generated persona abcjpk61ehrel3 (not ThatFlukey) that EA account uses a hotmail email 

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared.

Support are refunding the 2 purchases you have made whilst this gets sorted

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 125 of 201 (363 Views)

@QTFPhionix 

gametime has been added to your account , so you should be sorted now

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 126 of 201 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 Hey Proxos666 i'm not sure how to access this old EA account as i dont have the email anymore its over 5 years old
Message 127 of 201 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ThatFlukey When I check my SWTOR account info it says my gmail account (which i have access to) but i dont have access to my hotmail or understand how to access that.
Message 128 of 201 (333 Views)

@ThatFlukey 

The hotmail is on the linked EA account persona abcjpk61ehrel3 , that email was likely used to create the swtor account originally, the EA account would of been auto created as the same time

if you dont have access to that email , call swtor support when the lines open and they should be able to update the email on that account for you

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/480...

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 129 of 201 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks again chief ill give em a call when lines open only a couple more hours :P 

Message 130 of 201 (315 Views)