Re: Subscription problem

by proxos666

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Had the same issue happen to me, on 30 day renewal with Steam, which was taken out on the 4th or so, still sitting in Preferred.  I did send the 2 screenshots and account name to the addy you provided earlier in this post on Sunday (yesterday).  Figured it wouldn't get seen till today.  Kinda want to get back in my game, also will this be a future issue with paying through steam?  cause I was looking to upgrade to a 180 day sub.  @proxos666 Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Already made sure my EA account was up to date as well..  I use the same email for TOR and EA.
EDIT:  account is warlordalpha in TOR

Message 91 of 201 (655 Views)
Highlighted

@FalloutWarlord 

It appears the linked EA account with the persona warlordalpha is banned , will assume it has been hacked.

as support said the email appears to be a throwaway

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/ should help

get that account sorted then the swtor account will be good

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 92 of 201 (608 Views)

★ Novice

Hi

I have the same problem, i was buying 60 day sub ive seen error so i tried again and again i even used another card sooo yea i would love refound i wanted it only for 2 months...

my bank transaction is now closed im still pref status

my user name  is Siemankoss

Message 93 of 201 (602 Views)

@Siemankos12 

Ok support are refunding the 7 purchases you have made with the account disabled

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona kriss121314 (not siemankos12that EA account uses the same email as on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  (insert the swtor email in the link) then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 94 of 201 (583 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

Similar problem to many others bought 30 days trough steam and it didn't work, I already reset this ea account password  (same mail as swtor) but subscription still isn't active

Message 95 of 201 (572 Views)

@fpastilhas 

email per the steam sticky https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Steam-Purchase-Not-Working/td-p/9356718/jump-to/firs...

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 96 of 201 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@proxos666 

No no no....  my EA account isn't warlordalpha, it is this account... Never got to use an account with that name as in it was already taken, this is my EA account   FalloutWarlord!  You guys are tryinglooking at the completely wrong account, use my email address that I stated in the email both accounts use the same email adddress....  When you guys wanted a screenshot of my steam profile ID (which is yes warlordalpha, I thought that was to just confirm you guys took my 15 for the month and that my steam name matched my tor name)) I had no clue you guys were gonna link me to a banned EA account that's not even mine!  I have never personally linked my TOR account to anything (other than my authenticator which is my personal phone, and steam which is what I reinstalled it on), didn't even know it was a required (I just came back to TOR after a long hiatus due to a friend getting it on steam), so how did it get linked to some random defunct account?  Did you guys just automatically do it assuming the same handle was the same person? I am confused, do I need to take a screenshot of my Origin launcher showing this name??

This is turning into a complete mess, how do you go looking at an account I never said I had, when I specifically mention to check with email addys which are the same...  I don't want my TOR account associated with an account I never had in the first place let alone a banned one...  I can send you a direct message with the email addy you should be looking for for my 2 accounts if need be.  Hell I have an authenticator on my TOR account, use the email associated with that and compare that email to the email for this account that I am on currently FalloutWarlord.  I cannot possibly have 2 accounts with EA using the same email address now can I?  Yes my TOR is warlordalpha, my EA is NOT, someone else had the name registered already so I made this account, I have no association with an EA account persona of warlordalpha, that is not me, never was.  Leave that account banned, especially for stealing my handle, I just want the CORRECT accounts linked together. 

Since it appears EA is the "master" account does that mean you just gave my preorder collectors edition of TOR which I had just bought over 100 bucks in cartel coins on and a months sub, which I was trying to convert to a 180 day sub, to someone else completely that is banned as well.

sorry, just really frustrated right now...I would never have gotten an Origin account cept I needed to to play Anthem (that game is definitely cursed now) had my Steam a long time as well as TOR, sooo when I finally had to make a EA account someone had already stolen my handle or as you guys call it persona.  It's not like I am the first person ever to try to make an account somewhere only to find out the name they been using for years is already take. Frown

@FalloutWarlord 

It appears the linked EA account with the persona warlordalpha is banned , will assume it has been hacked.

as support said the email appears to be a throwaway

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/ should help

get that account sorted then the swtor account will be good

Message 97 of 201 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

im new to this and idk if this is the good way to message you.

But i bought 2 times 60day sub plans yesterday from 26.99 euros each. the status is still open and have no game time

My user name is(serious no troll ): swtorsuckz (little story) my friend recommended the game, i thought i wouldnt like it but i love it. so sorry for the name.

invoices are :

Would be nice to get 1 refund and 1 time game time, or the refund to cartel coins.

Thanks

Message 98 of 201 (484 Views)

@FalloutWarlord 

the linkage is created on account creation , and that linkage cannot be altered, not even if you use the same email on another non linked ea and swtor account https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-account-linked/

if you cant recover that linked EA account , then that swtor account will never be able to purchase or have game time added.

you can transfer the steam purchase to another swtor account if it came to it, but you will need to call support to do this.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 99 of 201 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have never posted here but was having the same issue. My SWTOR username is juliusinvictus. I reset my password and it finally went through with the next payment, but there are two other pending ones that are open. Can I ensure they are refunded and that the extra time that I did not purchase will not be added to my account?

Message 100 of 201 (432 Views)