Re: Error: The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this tim

by luanbber

Original Post

Re: Error: The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this tim

★ Novice
@proxos666 my SWTOR display name is beadings
Message 71 of 1,700 (1,943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@proxos666  I've subbed like 4 days ago, already been charged and already got the confirmation, however i'm still on preferred status. I bought the 2 months of game time. The payment history showed my invoice and all being changed from unconfirmed to open to closed and yet i've still not received my game time. IGN: Rodjinho

Message 72 of 1,700 (1,921 Views)

Re: Subscription Issues 2021 (not steam purchases) bought from swtor.com

★★ Novice

Hi! My username is Wolfiry.

My rolling sub went out and I cant renew it.

When I try I keep getting: "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}"

I have changed the billing info by deleting and readd the info. 

I have tried on different webbrowsers.

No money is taken from my account so far.

Message 73 of 1,700 (1,880 Views)

★★ Novice

Bought subscription about 2 weeks ago i send message to the support but still no respond from them at all. I did every step you mentioned about screenshots and stuff but nothing changed for me. What seems to be the problem? My swtor ID is mamboz.

Message 74 of 1,700 (1,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unable to buy subscription (30 or 60 days) on swtor.

Username: quuz

Error message:

SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon, or visit our Twitter account for details!

Message 75 of 1,700 (1,865 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

my SWTOR display name is Nixao and cannot sub Its been 3 days I tried to subscribe for the 60 day sub

Message 76 of 1,700 (1,857 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I can buy Cartel Coins just cant subscribe
Message 77 of 1,700 (1,849 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there,

Username is Beskarther. Purchased a 30 day subscription and have been charged but game is still showing free to play.

Thanks, 

Message 78 of 1,700 (1,810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi there. I was banned via chargeback that I not do, it was bank issue. After short discussion with support, I was unbanned, but now there another problem - when I trying to pay I see maintenance page after I chose a plan and clicking "Subscribe". I've tried to reset the password, I've tried to make payment from another browser, but this was not helpful. Also, friends in SWTOR says that they don't have this issue and their payments works well. Can you help?

Again, steps that I did:
1. Reset of SWTOR password
2. Reset password of EA linked to same email

emails proof
3. Incognito chrome window
4. Different browser (ffox)

P.S. SWTOR acc name is - Doktorgemorroi

Message 79 of 1,700 (1,738 Views)

@Zohmbb 

Support said you called in and got sorted, so that is good to hear

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 80 of 1,700 (1,706 Views)