Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Steam subscription not working.

by Ronniejonesx

Original Post

Re: subscription is not working on steam

★★★★★ Novice
@LuckyLulach Well he asked for my SWTOR Display Name, steam Name and then he needed a screenshot of my purchase and Steam ID (steamcomunity.com/profile/IDnumber)
the email is: support -at- Swtor -dot- com

Message 81 of 1,023 (885 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Pythos_DK Wild that this wasn't given as an option on the support page, but thanks a lot. Will give that a go and hope for the best.
Message 82 of 1,023 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yep this whole situation is FUBAR imo, got a text from my phone company.. 31Dkk for that phone call lol 

Message 83 of 1,023 (885 Views)

Another one Steam subscription not working

★★ Novice

Hello, i buy 30-d subscription on Steam and don't have it. My account name is : sick_albert

Message 84 of 1,023 (528 Views)

★★ Novice

Its been close to 24 hours since I emailed their support. So don't expect a quick response by no means. 

Message 85 of 1,023 (874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I thought it was no longer used, but i just mailed them as well, heres hoping...... thanks a ton man you've already been more helpful than EA has ever been (which is kinda sad i know)

Message 86 of 1,023 (870 Views)

Subscribe in Steam (not working)

★★★ Novice

I am buy Subscribe in Steam, but game show me status F2P. Cant call support becouse phone not avalible. Nik kadleosto

Message 87 of 1,023 (496 Views)

Subscribe in Steam (not working)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. My account name Blind Approach or Gungstusha. I bought a 30 day subscription via Steam, but my account is still considered free. The Steam support service informs me that the purchase was made correctly. Please explain what I should do now. Money debited and no subscription.

Message 88 of 1,023 (509 Views)

Subscription issue

★★★ Newbie

Bought a subscription in Steam but account still free-to-play after 24h. Nick: Nickdin.

Message 89 of 1,023 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Called the phone number and was indeed instructed to send a mail to an adress that is listed nowhere on the official website (always a great sign)

Send the mail to  support_at_swtor_dot_com  with all the required information, but i see they are slow to respond and there was no: "we have received your mail" auto response. 

Therefore adding the information here as well, to hope one of the ways to contact support comes through.

userName: FrederikCare

Transaction: 2686911826597004370

Message 90 of 1,023 (706 Views)
Twitter Stream