Steam subscription not working.

by Ronniejonesx

Original Post

Re: Subscription Issues - 2020

★★★ Novice

Hi, I subscribed to the game via the Steam store and haven't received anything in-game yet. Just subscribed today about an hour ago, account name mcsquee

Message 11 of 2,670 (8,718 Views)

Re: Subscription Steam

★ Novice

same with me but with cartel coins

Message 12 of 2,670 (8,132 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, i have subbed trough Steam and not recieved the sub in-game. My account name is dutchbrosjustin

Message 13 of 2,670 (8,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same as the other new Steam users. Paid for a 30 day subscription a couple of hours ago but my account status still has me as free-to-play. Have only made one SWTOR account so doubtful it's an issue with Steam being linked to the wrong one.

SWTOR user LuckyLulach

Message 14 of 2,670 (8,139 Views)

Subscriber status not recieved

★★★ Newbie

I have gotten this game on steam and was prompted to create an account which i did, then i turned off the game and bought a subscription through steam, however after i log into the game again, i am still a free to play member and have not recieved my subscription, i log onto my account on the star wars website and it also shows i dont have a subscription but on steam it says i have bought the product and have recieved a receipt, can anyone help?

Message 15 of 2,670 (8,118 Views)

Re: Subscriber status not recieved

★★★ Newbie
@KrispyKen I'm stuck in the same boat.
Message 16 of 2,670 (8,104 Views)

Re: Subscriber status not recieved

★★★★ Novice

This appears to be affecting a number of new Steam subscribers, unfortunately no solution has been found yet. After contacting Steam support, they say to contact EA but EA's support page says for Steam subscriptions we need to contact Steam support. Right now we're just being given the runaround.

Message 17 of 2,670 (8,076 Views)

Re: Steam subscription not working.

★★ Novice

Same problem here and no one seems to want to take responsibility for the issue! 

Message 18 of 2,670 (8,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i bought a 60 day sub on the website but my account still says preferred player 

my swtor name is kawaiibane

Message 19 of 2,670 (8,075 Views)

Re: Steam subscription not working.

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. Made a Steam support ticket and they told me to come here. Account name is Valaylon, and I have included proof of purchase.

Message 20 of 2,670 (8,157 Views)