I cant use what ipayed for

Nome de usuário: tonyp​enha​

Total:

R$ 67,00

Fatura: 2457228245608822615

Data de emissão: 22/jul/2020 às 20:27 -03

Forma de pagamento: MasterCard

Asked STEAM Suport to Help me, there is the Answer:

Thank you for contacting the Steam Support team.

We can see the purchase for the Subscription was successful, however, we have no information on how to link it to your previous STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ account. At this time, we can only recommend reaching out to their support team for more information on how to link your accounts.

You can reach STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ support by using the information from the Official Support section here.

More information can be found on their announcement for being available on the Steam Store linked below:
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1286830/view/2736450787673989995

If you have an unrelated issue please reply here and I'll be happy to help.

Steam Support
Preston

SO THEY ARE SELLING ITENS THAT THEY DONT KNOW HOW WE CAN USE IT

I need suport now!   thats is really a disrepect to the costumers that continue suporting the game since its launch.

Message 91 of 2,670 (2,501 Views)

SWTOR GAMETIME PURCHASES IN STEAM WON'T WORK

★★ Apprentice

i bought 60 days in total of game time in STEAM and im still in preffered status , i leave my recipes down so the one in charge of this thing takes care ASAP,  also if some smartass of support says contact steam , they told me that they cant do anything & i have to contacts SWTOR support and since im not a subscriber i can get in direct contact with them, such * honestly....

Message 92 of 2,670 (2,523 Views)

Re: subscription is not working on steam

★★ Novice
Buy 30-day subscription
Account name: sick_albert
Transaction: 2404310950024144608
MasterCard
Time: 23.07 3:48
Message 93 of 2,670 (2,639 Views)

Re: Another one Steam subscription not working

★★ Novice
Buy 30-day subscription
Account name: sick_albert
Transaction: 2404310950024144608
MasterCard
Time: 23.07 3:48
Message 94 of 2,670 (2,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello again, email support has just gotten back to me and my account now has its proper subscriber status. I would urge Steam users still having problems to use the email others have posted, since calling them up will just tell you to send an email anyway.

If it helps, like others I sent the email explaining the problem and included my SWTOR login name, my Steam name, the transaction ID, the purchase date and time, and a screenshot of the transaction page from my Steam account purchase history.

Edit: Send the email from the same address your SWTOR account is registered to!

Message 95 of 2,670 (2,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also called from the US and got someone from India. Very nice guy. They have outdated info though. For example, when trying to get my SteamID (the bunch of number that links to your Steam account) he couldn't give me the right steps. I YouTubed a video while on the call with him. In addition, he said my SWTOR account was not linked to any EA account. I already have an EA account that I actively use, but he told me I had to create a completely new EA account and linked my SWTOR account to that??? Not sure what that was about, but you know... if that fixes it what the heck. Ultimately, after 40 minutes on the phone, he said give it a couple hours and it should be working. That was about 2 hours ago. 

Message 96 of 2,670 (2,603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My account is also updated to subscriber status now. Like Luckylulach said, avoid calling unless there's no other option, you'll just get charged for the call.

Message 97 of 2,670 (2,594 Views)

Re: Steam subscription not working.

★ Novice

I'm having the same issues as everyone else.  I purchased the 6 month Subscription off steam and it's not activating in game.  I tried logging in and out several times, but it's still not working.  Can anyone please help me with this issue.  Thank you  

Account name is: whitetigersven

Message 98 of 2,670 (2,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I called

Message 99 of 2,670 (2,586 Views)

★ Novice

Right... You think this would be something that would have been ironed out at launch and with so many people having issues they would get things fixed quicker.  I wish I had known all this before I downloaded through steam.  I would have just done it through the EA website and avoided this entire nightmare.  Support is ridiculous, no in game support for non subscribers trying to subscribe is a joke!!!  

Message 100 of 2,670 (2,580 Views)