Re: Steam subscription not showing ingame

by shivey1984

Original Post

Re: Purchased subscription but still preferred status after 5 days

★★ Novice

Hello, i bought a 30 day subscription time through steam yesterday but im still prefered ingame. My account is linked with Steam on swtor.com already. Steam support say everything is fine with the purchased and that i'll need to contact with swtor support. 

mi nickname on swtor is: skygon

Id. transaction from steam: 2628365031448292857

Thanks.

Message 71 of 2,670 (4,245 Views)

Bought subscription through Steam, still preferred status a day later

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I contacted Steam support and they gave me the following answer: 

"If the purchase is missing in-game, you will need to contact the game’s support department directly. They can verify the status of your purchase and add the missing content if there has been an error.

Be sure to include the Steam Transaction ID as proof of purchase: 2369408052921924371"

My swtor account name is pauzul.

Message 72 of 2,670 (4,100 Views)

Sub status

★★★ Newbie

Hello, today i back to SWOTR and bought sub plan on site for 30 days (didn't work) next i bought 30 days via steam and still didn't work. Next i bought cartel points and THIS is work added to my account can You help me ? My account name is musiaLik 

Message 73 of 2,670 (4,096 Views)

Re: Steam subscription not showing ingame

★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 74 of 2,670 (4,098 Views)

Sub plan

★★ Novice

Hello, today i back to SWOTR and bought sub plan on site for 30 days (didn't work) next i bought 30 days via steam and still didn't work. Next i bought cartel points and THIS is work added to my account can You help me ? My account name is musiaLik 

Message 75 of 2,670 (4,102 Views)

Re: subscription is not working on steam

★★★ Novice

I am from Russia, and number shown on support page not available. And i cant send message in support, because phone line is open. 

Message 76 of 2,670 (4,286 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well.. Called the number listed for Denmark and ended up talking to India.. Looking forward to that FAT phone bill. Anyways nice guy, problem "should" be solved within 24 Hours.

Love the game but this is the most *-backwards support system i have ever used...

In the end they require proof of purchase and SteamID sent to [edit: email address removed].. would have loved to know that before i wasted time on phone numbers...

Rant Over

Message 77 of 2,670 (4,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

And the email link is removed... might want to point people towards the support email and not the Phone number BS? just a suggestion...

support -at- Swtor -dot- com

Message 78 of 2,670 (4,242 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Pythos_DK Is that really all they said when you called them? That we have to send stuff to an email address? That's ridiculous! Would love to know what the email address is though.
Message 79 of 2,670 (4,206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Maybe link the email address in a steam review or on reddit.. wont be as easily removed and might help quite a few people. I cant even call a number as there isnt one for South Africa. Its almost like they want us to jump through hoops.

Message 80 of 2,670 (4,198 Views)