Re: Subscription Issues - 2020

by mikeinabsentia

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Steam support told me that everything went through properly on their end with the purchase details and to contact the game support. One of my friends purchased a sub and it worked for him, so I'd like to be able to play with him. Account name is Valaylon, would appreciate this being fixed soon.

Message 21 of 2,670 (7,981 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. Bought the subscription from Steam, but i´m still preferred. Steam say, is EA problem. 

My user Name is: skygon 

Message 22 of 2,670 (7,968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

Bought a subscription through Steam today and my account is still saying I am f2p, contacted steam support and they have told me the transaction went through and that I should contact you guys for support.

Steam info:

swtor display name: zomgdragon

30 Day Membership
Transaction: 2463983645046841536
£8.99 / 2020-07-22 05:15:56 PST

Message 23 of 2,670 (7,950 Views)

★★ Novice

Issue with steam subscription not showing up in game. It is an old account that I am now playing with on steam so not sure if that is an issue. Website also doesn't show I have a subscription and all I do have is the steam order confirmation. Steam claims this needs to be resolved with EA support. 

All accounts use the same email address. 

Username: SanctifiedDevil

Message 24 of 2,670 (7,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

TOR username: udmatador

Subscribed through steam.  Subscription not showing up in game.  picture of transaction ID is attached.

thank you.

Message 25 of 2,670 (7,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Swtor username : Sometinsometin

Made the purchase, doesn't show up on steam or on your website.

Added screens

Message 26 of 2,670 (7,883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

SWTOR Username: oyJulian

Purchased 30 day subscription through steam, payment went through but still F2P. It's funny how EA tells you to contact steam for assistance and steam tells you to contact EA (see attachments).

Message 27 of 2,670 (7,864 Views)

Re: Steam subscription not working.

★★★ Novice

Me too my account name is: Aorgoth

Message 28 of 2,670 (7,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

username is deshiva, subbed over steam but shows nothing on the website OR the game.

Message 29 of 2,670 (7,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

My account name is Pabot. I recently tried subbing via steam but failed since steam wouldn't take my visa/mastercard (debit). Tried around 6 times to check if it was a problem on my debit card settings but to no avail. Some minutes later I got emails from swtor notifying that my subscription has changed, and to my surprise, 180 days have been added to my account while I didn't make any successful purchase.

Could you guys please check into this? Clearly this benefits me but I don't want to get any trouble because of this.

Message 30 of 2,670 (7,758 Views)