Steam subscription not working.

by Ronniejonesx

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Steam subscription not working.

★★★★★ Novice

Hey,

I also bought a 1 month subscription via Steam and it doesnt seem to work, neither showing on the SWTOR website nor ingame.

My account name is: Ronniejonesx

Would appreciate some help here, thanks in advance!

Message 8 of 2,670 (87,654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Steam subscription not working.

[ Edited ]

Response time can take up to 1 - 2 days at present

FAQ: Steam Purchase

Please follow the steam sticky and email from the mail on the swtor account, see https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Steam-Purchase-Not-Working/td-p/9356718/...

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 198 of 2,670 (88,718 Views)

All Replies

Steam subscription not applied

★★ Novice

Hi.

I have subscribed with steam, but in-game it says i am not subscribed.

I contacted steam support, they told me that the purchase was sucessfull and that this issue should be solved by EA.

They  asked me to include Steam Transaction ID 4784462899203031184 as proof of purchase.

My username for SWTOR is Matsukaze.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2,670 (86,723 Views)

Subscription Steam

★★ Novice

Hello. My account name DevilLelouch. I bought a 30 day subscription via Steam, but my account is still considered free. The Steam support service informs me that the purchase was made correctly. Please explain what I should do now. Money debited and no subscription.

Message 2 of 2,670 (87,444 Views)

Re: Subscription Issues - 2020

★★ Novice

Met with the same problem. Steam technical support informs me that everything was done correctly from their side. I quote a message from Steam support - "Unfortunately, we do not have access to information about purchases in this game made via Steam. Because of this, Steam support can't verify whether this purchase was displayed correctly in a third-party game."

My account name - DevilLelouch

Message 3 of 2,670 (87,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SWTOR Username: ReyCharlez. Subscribed through Steam, restarted the game and Steam multiple times and still saying i'm a F2P player. Please help.

Message 4 of 2,670 (87,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I bought the subscription on Steam and both the website and in-game do not show it, my username is Batatiel

Message 5 of 2,670 (87,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also experiencing the same problem. Bought credits 2 times. Still a free to play account. So i subscribed. Still a free to play. That's not legal. We know how EA scammed before but that's too much ! account name : xxospawnoxx

Message 6 of 2,670 (87,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My nickname is "Gronios" ive just bought steam subscription and it charged the 13€ but in game it says f2p account idk what to do.

Message 7 of 2,670 (87,496 Views)

Re: Steam subscription not working.

★★★ Novice

same boat here, acct name is mcsquee

Message 9 of 2,670 (87,565 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@proxos666
Hey,
I also bought a 1 month subscription via Steam and it doesnt seem to work, neither showing on the SWTOR website nor ingame.

My account name is: Ronniejonesx

Would appreciate some help here, thanks in advance!
Message 10 of 2,670 (87,500 Views)