Selling items on GTN

by Aganovya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Selling items on GTN

★★★ Guide

Hi! I have two questions:

Can I copy any item from the Cartel Market from my Collections and is it still unbound?

Can I sell copies of unbound Cartel Market item on GTN?

Message 1 of 4 (1,169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Selling items on GTN

Hero

@Aganovya 

Some armor and crystals are made with crew skills.  For example you can make your own color crystals using the Artifice Crew Skills in combination with Archeology and Treasure Hunting crew skills.  These are different colors then what is on the cartel market but you can make and sell crystals.

As for armor, you can make armor using Sythweaving and Armormech crew skills.  These are not the same armors found on the Cartel Market but still can be sold on the GTN.

Then of course you have those that either buy items from the Cartel Market or open the Ultimate Packs as well and sell what they get once the timers expire.

Collections is the place where copies are automatically bound to your character once you make a copy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,123 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Aganovya 

No, items redeemed from your collection are automatically bound to your character.  You cannot post or list items generated from your collections to the GTN.  You can only list items on the GTN purchased from the Cartel Market directly after the timer expires on the item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ok, but I've seen some players trading with others. They were selling many copies of a mount or armor set or even a crystal. How is it possible? 

Message 3 of 4 (1,140 Views)

Hero

@Aganovya 

Some armor and crystals are made with crew skills.  For example you can make your own color crystals using the Artifice Crew Skills in combination with Archeology and Treasure Hunting crew skills.  These are different colors then what is on the cartel market but you can make and sell crystals.

As for armor, you can make armor using Sythweaving and Armormech crew skills.  These are not the same armors found on the Cartel Market but still can be sold on the GTN.

Then of course you have those that either buy items from the Cartel Market or open the Ultimate Packs as well and sell what they get once the timers expire.

Collections is the place where copies are automatically bound to your character once you make a copy.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (1,124 Views)