SWTOR Story line

by Valeriangold

Original Post

SWTOR Story line

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know this may not get answered or even read, but I am going to post it anyway. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this compliant, bit this was what I found. I have played SWTOR for years, and have always loved it. I have played several accounts, so I have never gotten a player past about level 40, until now. I have always appreciated how this game has seemed pretty clean, but once I finished my smuggler story line, I didn't like the way the new missions went. You were already a popular game and didn't need to try to be "politically correct" by including homosexual relationships. I don't appreciate this, and I want you to know you have lost me as a player. If you want to give into political pressures and include dirty content, that's ok, but you will lose players by doing it. Also, I don't think you would lose players by staying on the path you were, but you definitely will by including that content. That's all I have to say. I know it won't make a difference to any of you, but I feel that It needs to be put out there. There are probably many other players who feel the same way. Have a nice day.

Message 1 of 2 (397 Views)

Re: SWTOR Story line

Hero

I can see where you are coming from but at the same time this game has many players from all walks of life.  While you don't have to make those choices in the game as they are choices there are those who have asked for those choices to be there.

Its something I choose not to do as it's not what I would choose but it doesn't bother me that others who want those choices have them.  It's not something that's going to get removed or changed as these are things that have been requested by the player base as a choice for them to choose if they wish and I see nothing wrong with players choosing how their characters are or are not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)