Problems with Subscription

by DominatorNL30

Original Post

Re: Problems with Subscription

★★★ Novice

I also spent coins to add legacy unlocks on this account thinking I maybe needed to buy the unlocks to trigger subscriber status, but alas, that didnt work either. to recap, been charged for a sub but still preferred status ingame never received the CC I paid for (also been charged for it so y'all got your money for it). y question now is, can you do anything for the coins I erroneously spent AFTER I subbed?

Message 51 of 792 (1,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SWTOR Team

@globalduck1313 

You should be fine now! If you still don't have your Cartel Coins in one hour, you can send a ticket in-game or call CS and they should be able to add them for you.

Edited as I didn't see your second post: this wouldn't be something we could handle via the forums so for this particular issue you would need to create a ticket.

Message 52 of 792 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh WoW, thanx for the quick response and fix YOUR AWESOME!

Message 53 of 792 (1,796 Views)

Problem with my subscrition.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

5.04.2019 i bought subscrition on 30 days

6.04.2019 i bougjt sub on 60 days

In swtor.com wrote that i have sub now on 89 days but if i log to the game i have still status free to play. Why?

My login FeniksQQ

Message 54 of 792 (1,782 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I have just resubscribed to the game and have email confirmation from PayPal that payment was made 6th April at 13:15 BST.

However when I log in, I am told I am preferred status. The subscription tab on the SWTOR website indicates I have "29 days of subscription play time remaining", I also do not have the "tick" at the "My Account" tab.

My user is "DarthAmmo"

Message 55 of 792 (1,776 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@FeniksQQ @TheChunkyLafunga 

You should both be fine now!

Message 56 of 792 (1,766 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you very much!
Message 57 of 792 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I payed for sub over an hour ago, and i am still preff.

username: janniebritt

Message 58 of 792 (1,751 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@Jannie0102 

Fixed! Standard smile

Message 59 of 792 (1,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for fixing it quick

Message 60 of 792 (1,745 Views)