Problem on game Credits

by Alphadarks

Original Post

Problem on game Credits

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello, I gave today 50 million credits to a person for an item, but the item he did not give me, can you return me my credits given to another? I tried to text him, but he went offline. my nick Ancientthreat . the nickname of the person to whom the money was transferred Cobale Sosev . if you can help me, I ask you to return the credits to legacy storage, thank you very much in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (381 Views)

Re: Problem on game Credits

Hero

@Alphadarks 

If your a subscriber, you would need to submit an in-game ticket with the information on what happened and see if they can do that for you.  If your not a subscriber, then email this to support@swtor.com.  I cannot guarantee they will refund you credits but those would be the routes to go for this issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So if I am not a subscriber, but I have been a subscriber for many years since 2012, then there is nothing you can do to help? and you can't track transfers of game credits between people in the game, either? I also attached a photo with the proof.

Message 3 of 5 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I made a subscription, please help.
Message 4 of 5 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I followed your referral link and now I'm subscribed.
Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)