Name invalid or unavailable.

by WitmenCz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Name invalid or unavailable.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

A couple of years ive try to sign up to Old Republic, but i cant use my very own original name which is for sure not definely taken, i have this name of mine since year 2002 and its very iritating that i cant use it as mine display name in old republic, i tried to send password recovery to display name but no message comes to my email. Is there some reason for not working dispaly names already existing in classic origin account ? I need some relevant answer.

Thank you a lot

WitmenCz

Message 1 of 2 (1,483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Name invalid or unavailable.

Hero

@WitmenCz 

If your not receiving the recovery email, it's still not being received, it's possible your account could be associated to a different email address.  Unfortunately for security purposes, you would need to call Customer Service to further investigate the issue.  Their number and hours of operation are found here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,409 Views)

All Replies

Re: Name invalid or unavailable.

Hero

@WitmenCz 

If your not receiving the recovery email, it's still not being received, it's possible your account could be associated to a different email address.  Unfortunately for security purposes, you would need to call Customer Service to further investigate the issue.  Their number and hours of operation are found here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (1,410 Views)