Low level character after subscription ends

by TiagoYellow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Low level character after subscription ends

★★ Novice

Hello, I tried to find a clear answer for this on the web but everything out there is either outdated or too general.

Generally speaking:

Free-to-play and preferred have LEVEL CAP 60, and can play CLASS stories, HUTT Cartel and shadow of REVAN expansions;
Subscribers have LEVEL CAP 75, can play CLASS stories, HUTT cartel, shadow of REVAN, knights of FALLEN EMPIRE, knights of ETERNAL THRONE, and ONSLAUGHT.

I am currently a subscriber, but my subscription will run out. I have created a level-60 character using the outlander token, I have finished FALLEN EMPIRE and ETERNAL THRONE and got this character to level 75. I know I won't lose anything on this character once the sub ends, since it's maximum already.

BUT I have created another character, from level 1, to play the opposing faction, and it's still in CLASS chapter 1, around level 20. I won't have time to finish this character up to level 75 and through all expansions before my sub runs out. And I'm worried this new character will be locked with the general free-to-play and preferred level caps and expansions.

Can anyone tell me if I'll be able to play all expansions, including Fallen Empire, Eternal Throne, Onslaught, with this low-level after the sub runs out, and will I be able to get to level 75 with it?

Thank you for any help. ^^

Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Low level character after subscription ends

Hero

@TiagoYellow 

Everything you have access the day your subscription runs out (if it is an paid one) you will still have accesses too when the subscription is over.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (529 Views)

All Replies

Re: Low level character after subscription ends

Hero

@TiagoYellow 

Everything you have access the day your subscription runs out (if it is an paid one) you will still have accesses too when the subscription is over.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 2 (530 Views)