Re: Just feedback on 1-50 stuff

by DerakosZrux

Original Post

Just feedback on 1-50 stuff

★★★ Novice

I'm just here because I didn't see anywhere else to submit feedback. My brother and I just decided we were done after a little less than a month of play. I finished my class stories finally, after 3 different session spanning 4-5 years, and I was happy about that. My brother was just getting started on those, and since he felt the same thing I did, he decided he couldn't possibly finish all the stories and has therefor lost interest.

What is the issue? The 1-50 stuff is too easy and boring. Even playing together it's like it being SO boring just makes us braindead and we don't have fun. I'm sure this has been debated to death and I'm not looking to reopen it. Just giving our feedback that not being able to play 1-50 stuff normally has driven us away in a short amount of time. And if like I've read, the point of not being able to do 1-50 stuff normally was to push people to play expansion stuff, well that sure did backfire because all it did was make us lose interest. I never wanted to play expansion stuff before I finished the class stories and my brother is the same way. He was seven to go. And even though I do want to play the expansion stuff generally it's the kind of thing I'd only do with a friend and my brother is out so.... it's not happening. Again, because the 1-50 stuff is unplayably boring and easy.

Feel free to reply is you want but this is all I wanted so I won't be replying myself. I wish SWTOR good luck and please.... just let us play 1-50 stuff normally again someday!

Message 1 of 2 (362 Views)

Re: Just feedback on 1-50 stuff

★★★ Novice

And to be clear, I'm fine with the changes to experience so you only HAVE to do story quests to progress. I'm fine with options. But there's no option to play 1-50 on normal difficulty. Which is too bad.

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)