Re: Dissapointed

by Tylerdurden8484

Original Post

Dissapointed

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have been playing this game for a long time. Homever, on my time playing this, I witnessed some stuff that I really dont like at all, and its pretty much related to the lack of actions/interest from the devs about things that happens in the game.

In the past, some people were racist to me. Of course I reported it. This is my first issue, even when I keep reporting the harassment from whispers that happened for a very long time (Id say close to 6 months), The devs finally took actions and banned this person. But, he just created a new account and kept doing the same for another very LONG time, which I reported again, plus ban evasion reasons. I cant believe that when you report ban evasion, the guys called "devs" needs to take around 6 months or a year to actually ban somebody. Does it take so much effort to match an IP adress? Anyway, that was my first dissapointment about the people running this game. In any other game I actually played time to take actions is waaaaaay shorter and they demonstrate actual interest on what we are paying for.

Same thing happened in PVP. Reported wintrading, with screenshots and stuff. They dont ban until 6 months of for the next season. Whats the point of this? You let this people screw the legit players for 6 months or a year? but HEY! WE BANNED...yea, after 6 months they literally laughed on the other players. Guys, if you are going to make a game at least show some interest.

Then some people says "toxicity is normal in games". Yes, thats correct, all games has some toxicity/egos involved. But this game, this nobody takes actions, like real and actual actions, is way worse. Its a way to "allow this to happen". I play with my wife and children, and its really annoying. I mean, you will lose more people for one or two dudes who think they can do whatever they want.

You could say you are short of personel or whatever, what I am saying is  in all my years playing this has always happened.

I really hope someday devs can show actual interest on the game. Game is not only developt new content is also do something when things like this happen.

Message 1 of 3 (570 Views)

Hero

it is unfortunate that this is happening.  I know one feature that is going to be added is the ability to block someone's entire legacy.  While they may not be creating a whole new account they may just be creating a new character as currently blocks only block that specific character.

So hopefully this may help in that regard.  In regards to win trading they have definitely made improvements in dealing with those issues.  While it may not be as fast as a response would like it will hopefully continue to improve in time.

In regards to the IP address blocking, there are many ways to get around this.  IP Addresses can be changed in an instant through things like VPNs.  That's how people get around blocks set by their Government in certain countries so that isn't a reliable way to block someone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I appreciate your answer. Although, I disagree with you. A known wintrader, who was permabanned already, is playing with other account. What did I do? I sent directly to devs a video from his own youtube channel that proves he is playing with other account. This was 8 months ago, and guess what? Not banned yet. You dont need any IP track for it, you dont need any investigation, prove is pretty much on their face. 

This is only one example on how bad devs are on this game.

The legacy ignore is indeed useful, but it wont solve the issue. As I said this people keeps creating new and new accounts. It will solve it, but for some time. My point here is we will need to actually put them in ignore, but for one and only one reason: Cause devs, again, are not doing their job.

Sorry if I sound mad, and ty again for reply

Message 3 of 3 (447 Views)