Since about 3 weeks (or more) the Dromund Kaas's Dark Temple has a display bug

Actually the dark temple is empty so we can't do missions in it

I hope you'll solve the bug quickly and I wish you good luck

Have a nice day

Message 1 sur 4 (376 visites)

Re: Dark Temple Display Bug

★★★★★ Guide

@az3rtyy  Hello, 

Just in case, did you check if your graphic drivers were up to date?  if you click on the launcher and click on the cog wheel icon ? is the option to repair the game greyed out ? 
Have you tried to lower the graphic settings, just to check if it would change how the area is displayed?
Is your pc also meeting the minimum requirement?  https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-system-requirements/

I went to The Dark temple but for me the area is loading fine.. i can see npcs  inside, and map loading as well ...

If that keeps happening, might also be worth to try to contact the customer service at support @ swtor.com ( had to add spaces otherwise won't recognize the mail address).

Message 2 sur 4 (350 visites)

★★★ Newbie

Fenril2014 Hi,

Where is the second space I must add ?

Message 3 sur 4 (331 visites)

★★★★★ Guide

@az3rtyy  sorry there is no space it's all in one go ^^ but if i enter the mail on the forum without putting space, the address will be deleted  support @ swtor.com   so no space between

support and @ and no space between @ and swtor.com

Message 4 sur 4 (325 visites)

ea-promo

Des problèmes de connexion à votre jeu ?

Commencez par suivre ces conseils pour résoudre les problèmes de connexion à un jeu EA.

Dépannez et testez votre connexion

ea-help-promo-2

Sécurisez votre compte

Nous vérifierons votre identité en vous envoyant un code sur l'un de vos appareils reconnus.

Plus d'infos sur la Vérification de connexion