An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again la

by EstrangedRhizome

Original Post

Accepted Solution

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again la

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been playing this game on and off for about 5 years now, i used to have a continual monthly subscription last year but it stopped and when I try to sub now it will lead me to an error saying, just like the title,
"

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}" 

I have also tried the 30-day one-time subscription and that has went through on my paypal account BUT the subscription still isn't active; it says that i still, "have no subscription."

Also, my SWTOR username is LordCorinthyus 

If there is any way to help please notify me as soon as you're able to, thank you so much in advance. 
Message 1 of 2 (780 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try agai

★★ Novice
@EstrangedRhizome Just to notify that it has seemed to resolve itself? I'm guessing this is due to some relation to my EA Account by either resetting the password or verifying my email.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (730 Views)

All Replies

Re: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try agai

★★ Novice
@EstrangedRhizome Just to notify that it has seemed to resolve itself? I'm guessing this is due to some relation to my EA Account by either resetting the password or verifying my email.
Message 2 of 2 (731 Views)