Re: 60 days subscription.

by proxos666

Original Post

60 days subscription.

★★ Novice

Hello there! ) I have 3 quite simple questions and they all are connected to the topic of the subscription.

1. 60 days time cards. Gone for good? All the places where I used to buy them now have none of it. I saw this topic with a similar problem where someone replied that the Team is aware and working on it. But it was 7 months ago. Did they just give up? Any honest answer about it, pleeeeease? ^^"

2. Origin. I saw 60 days subscription there but it says "once per 6 months". So there are no chances to buy it from Origin after these 60 days are over? Only after 4 months? (their 30 days offer is not an option for me anymore. used it already) What exactly does EA have against people who want to pay anyway? Here I am with my "please, take my money!".. Why once per 6 months? T__T"

3. Any other places where 60 days subscription can be bought? You see, my problem is simple - I'm not from the US, I don't use PayPal, I don't use a credit card to pay for games. Origin was a great lifesaver to me because there are different ways to pay on their website. But looks like it's not an option in this case (explained above). Is there any other website where such subscription (game time codes) can be bought without PayPal?

Message 1 of 4 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]

@XVischioX 

if it helps amazon have 90 day and 180 day online codes available

90 https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Prepaid-Subscription/dp/B015OVIHE0?th=1

180 https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Prepaid-Subscription/dp/B00HWYDM3O?th=1

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (560 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, it's something, I guess. But it does not help much. Amazon's payment methods are nearly the same as SW:TOR website. Except for their gift cards, but so far I didn't find any way to buy such card in my country that won't make it highly overpriced.
Is there a reason why 30, 90 and 180 day codes can't be bought from Origin? Or 60 day code without once-per-6-month limits? Origin redirects me here when I'm searching for their support. So... There is no possibility to ask Origin/EA official representatives about any of it? 

Message 3 of 4 (545 Views)

no idea 

can only presume they want people to just buy the 30 , 60 , 90 and 180 from swtor.com primarily

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (530 Views)