Re: stuck on darth vader install minigame for ps4

by Krazykamakazie

Original Post

EA Community Manager

There is no real trick there. Once the game is downloaded it might take some time to install. You can quit the game, go into the PlayStation menu, Game options and info, you should see the current status. Game might have to download extra content that wasn't included on release though, which might take quite a while. It should be just a matter of patience.

Message 21 of 66 (10,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where’s game info
Message 22 of 66 (10,472 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got same problem, I had this after unistalling it from my PS4, wanted to reinstall, stuck on vader mission. I bought PS4 Pro, reinstalling game again, same thing. It is well 100% downloaded and installed but still stuck on this damn mission, I let the mission run for 8hours+ nothing happen... I see this problem over google and not a single fix about this exepted "wait letting the mission running".. not working for me. 

Message 23 of 66 (10,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie
With my internet the game takes like 15 hours to redoenload it, is here any other way to resolve this issue?
Message 24 of 66 (9,685 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I waited 2 day for this flipping thing to download while in the mini game pls find a solution
Message 25 of 66 (9,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even now it’s been a couple years later and it still doesn’t work I have left the in game download going for almost  a day straight. Is there an estimated time or can I put my PS4 in res mode 

Message 26 of 66 (9,254 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What did you do to get it worked mine just takes forever to download and never finishes 

Message 27 of 66 (9,244 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have done every thing looked on google talked to people that work at EA and no resolution. I really want to play this game it was fun but I can’t now with this.
Message 28 of 66 (9,244 Views)

★★ Novice
Is there no sollution for this issue? The game is downloaded and installed, but we are stuck in the vader minigame, I came back to this game because (as i thought) I'd be a better star wars experience than the Battlefront II, but no... same *
Message 29 of 66 (9,132 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @F3-N15HI Darth Vader minigame will only appear when the game is not fully updated/installed. Make sure that SWBF is. What you also can do is power cycle the console that will remove any old temp files that the console may have. 

How to power cycle:

1. Switch off and unplug the power from your console.
  2. Leave it unplugged for 30 seconds.
  3. Plug the power back into the console.
  4. Start it up.

/Atic

Message 30 of 66 (42,076 Views)