Re: star wars battlefront wont download on my origin

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

star wars battlefront wont download on my origin

★★★ Newbie

my origin client wont download the star wars battlefront beta i click download and it does nothing idk what to do i just wanna play the game while its in beta

Message 1 of 64 (16,064 Views)

★★ Novice

same prob, I just need like 2 gigs left to down load, I paused it while I was at work, came home, it wont finish

Message 2 of 64 (15,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm this, wont download for me either, and when I canceled to restart the download. The box art is whited out and it wont let me download it.

Message 3 of 64 (15,982 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same

Message 4 of 64 (15,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. I left it to download overnight, and it was paused at 28% in the morning. When I attempted to resume the download, it came up with an error message saying that there was an error with the download.

Message 5 of 64 (15,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here.....won't download
Message 6 of 64 (15,876 Views)

EA Staff

Hello all, 

If you run into this issues, please try clearing Origin cache following the steps below:

1. Ensure Origin is fully closed by clicking the Origin Menu and selecting Exit.
2. Navigate to the Origin subfolder located within C:\ProgramData - Note: This folder is hidden by default, you will need to un-hide it first.
3. Now delete ALL the subfolders visible within C:\ProgramData\Origin, except for the LocalContent folder.

If you are receiving download failed errors, try enabling Safe Mode downloading in Application Settings - Advanced (Origin menu in top left corner of the client).

Let us know how you get on!

Message 7 of 64 (15,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Didn't help. Tried switching to safe-mode downloading also, but nothing shows up in download que. How can I push it to download que or re-enable to download? Game cover shows up the same as pictured above, but I can't tell it manually to download etc... thanks
Message 8 of 64 (15,844 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey i tried to do what you said gone to my program data file and earse thoose folders but i still can not download it, It's greyed out

Message 9 of 64 (15,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still not working, i did not even get to start the download yet because it will not do anything when i press, "download now".

Message 10 of 64 (15,831 Views)