ea does NOTHING against cheaters

by less_cowbell

Original Post

ea does NOTHING against cheaters

★★ Apprentice

Battlefront 3 was the last game i bought from ea. They care a * about cheaters. Starve you idiots.

Message 1 of 34 (11,880 Views)

Re: ea does NOTHING against cheaters

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @less_cowbell

Know how to report suspected cheaters and abusers found in your EA games. Use the in-game method or contact us http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-report-cheating/

NOTE having a screenshot is not necessary, but will help with taking action against the offending player. You may also submit a recorded video of the game if uploaded to YouTube.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 34 (11,793 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Excuse me, I did not complain, that I did not know how to report a cheater but that NOTHING HAPPENS. Your blabla does not work here. I know that at least 30 people reported a cheater and he/she still terrorizes. If you are unable to retrace that multiple reported players with a k/d ratio of 100+ : 1 were cheating, do not ask me if I knew how to report. That is the kind of * answer that shows your own incompetence.

Message 3 of 34 (11,781 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Excuse me, are you an ea- moderator ?

Do you know how to find out if someone cheated ?

Message 4 of 34 (11,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I write the name of the cheater here, so you will not delete the whole posting, if doing so is wrong.

So if the player shows up again, I will send all players to this link, to complain about him ( and ea ).

Message 5 of 34 (11,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@less_cowbell this is a user help user forum, I don't work for EA.Angel,i'm not an Ea moderator... just a gamer,my friend.Wink

I think It was very clear:NOTE having a screenshot is not necessary, but will help with taking action against the offending player. You may also submit a recorded video of the game if uploaded to YouTube.

Retired champion.
Message 6 of 34 (11,769 Views)

★ Apprentice

were ARE the EA devs then? would be nice to se they actually care and sometimes respond.

Message 7 of 34 (11,749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

That's interesting. Someone deleted my last post here, where i linked to some youtube- videos which show this [removed by CM] cheating. So the proof is not wanted.

Message 8 of 34 (11,683 Views)

★ Apprentice

not were other potentionel buyers could see it. They want it behind closed doors so we dont see how little they care or do.

Message 9 of 34 (11,646 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And again 150+ : 1. NOTHING happens.

I think there are other forums to post. Maybe ea reacts when some people less buy their games.

Message 10 of 34 (11,574 Views)