Re: ea does NOTHING against cheaters

by explicit_advisor

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Screenshot are not even possible, because the overlayed graphic is not copied. Well done ea.

Message 11 of 34 (3,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just tried MP for first time.. what a complete joke.   Couldnt be more obvious that either an aimbot or some type of cheat software is heavily in use.    Guess its singleplayer only.

Message 12 of 34 (3,201 Views)

★ Apprentice

Reminds me of Nosgoth.   At mid- high level games everyone is using the cheat software.   

Message 13 of 34 (3,198 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Your wasting your time.  I have sent them DOZENS clips showing hackers since december and yet those exact same hackers are still using the same hacks with nothing being done about it.  All the say when and IF they acknowledge you at all is "You have to understand it takes time to deal with hackers."   Bottom line is they already have your money and they arent going to spend that money on something unless they feel its going to make them even more money and addressing the hacker is not going to make them more money.

Message 14 of 34 (3,170 Views)

★★ Novice

I have reported 3 players with possible success where I got a email back from EA.
Its NOT the in-game method, which apparently may not get seen.
Try this page and file a detailed report and include photos.  (I took a photo of the screen with my phone and attached that picture to the report)

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=star-wars-battlefront

NOTE: I myself try to discourage hackers by often typing into all chat  "HACKERS SUCK" or "Hacking ruins the game. Cool it is not."
Sometimes you can't tell for sure, and I don't call anyone out unless it is obvious. 
Like the other day a player had 240+ kills and only 4 deaths and one shotted Darth Vader; with LAVA.

Message 15 of 34 (3,137 Views)

★ Novice
Me to having problems with cheaters. This one guy it seems that u can't kill him. He getting around 24to 56 kills. Somethings wrong. If you do not do something about it then I am done gaming. Sick and tired of people cheating. We pay good money to pay and play by the rules I do.
Message 16 of 34 (3,060 Views)

★★ Novice

Lol a couple of months ago someone had 700 kills and zero deaths and he killed players with a jump pack. ofc he was reported.

Guess the reporting in game mode is mostly to blow of steam for the plyers who gets pissed about being one-shoted with jump packs.

Message 17 of 34 (3,054 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm completely disgusted with the cheaters.  They made me uninstall the game a few months ago because I got sick and tired of being killed all the time.  I've turned in multiple cheaters and I don't know if anything was ever done about it, especially since anyone can go in and just rename themselves at will.

If EA would just add bots and make all the maps available offline, I'd switch to that gameplay in a heartbeat.

Message 18 of 34 (3,045 Views)

★ Guide

EA has done nothing to resolve the hacking problem in this game. My reply to you all would be go play OVerwatch, they care and ban hackers based on their system configuration. EA is useless in this department.

Message 19 of 34 (2,988 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA should at least put a kill-cam. makes it A LOT easier to find who is cheating and record the process, but even then the recorded process will NEVER meet EA.

They never fix a thing!

Message 20 of 34 (2,924 Views)