Re: CHEATING IN GAME

by RGF_Ontanium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cheating in game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why in STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT are cheaters still? Why nobody ban them?

EA_Blueberry: Edited topic title from all caps

Message 1 of 5 (1,489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@patrikadan 

We do ban cheaters whenever we can. Make sure you are reporting suspected cheaters by using the info at the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,450 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@patrikadan 

We do ban cheaters whenever we can. Make sure you are reporting suspected cheaters by using the info at the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,451 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah, do you know how broken the reporting and banning system is? It's very bad. Patrikadan, you would be better off join a clan like Rebel Ground Forces (RGF or IGF) but you need to go through there site and sign up first.

www.darkjedi.org Make sure to get a discord as well, they will help you out. Reporting is stupid, even if they ban them there are just too many. What this person is suggesting is that you do their job... no offence but **** that! It should be up to them to fix it even if it is an old game.
Message 3 of 5 (1,331 Views)

★★ Novice
@patrikadan, you would be better off join a clan like Rebel Ground Forces (RGF or IGF) but you need to go through there site and sign up first.

www.darkjedi.org Join the discord as well. And add me on Origin if you like. I'm RFG_Ontanium (you may have to just type in Ontanium)

Hope you join Standard smile

Here is my Discord user name: Ontanium#1509

p.s if you join the discord there are a bunch of other things you can do. They have a youtube channel, multiple discord and a way to set up preferences

p.p.s so if you join the DJO discord one of the 1st things you want to do after saying hello is head over to "#community-servers", scroll up and select your group (e.g RGF). RGF plays both BF2015 and BFII and they don't tolerate cheaters!

Message 4 of 5 (1,330 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Excuse me, if that what you say were true why do videos exist from 2019 on youtube showing the same Battlefront cheater reported in 2016 ?

Your kind of business should be forbidden, simply forbidden by the law. You are telling lies to sell more copies of the game. To you as a person I must say that I do not understand how to make lieing to your job. I do not understand that EA spends loans to people telling lies rather than investing the money to a simple routine which checks the kd- ratio which would be a 3-liner of code...

Message 5 of 5 (914 Views)