aim assist required for pc

by mrlonewolf21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

aim assist required for pc

★★★ Novice

they need to even this advantage that console users have over pc users. Give PC users an aim assist too. OR dial the aim assist on console down to about 15% accuracy from around 90%.

example - one person shot me in mid roll, one shot kill - headshot with a pistol. how can you shoot someone in a side roll? i dont think he was hacking.... just a flaw in the game that needs to be fixed.

Pistol headshot from about 400yards, and guess what... its a one hit kill.

Message 1 of 5 (2,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: aim assist required for pc

PC gamers use keyboard and mouse. The mouse is a much better aiming device then a controller. That's why console gamers get aim assist. It's a fact that some console games exaggerate with aim assist adjustment and this is a problem when console and pc gamers face each other on games like Battlefront. I am no fan of aiming assist, I simply would recommend to set straight the aiming assist on console games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,586 Views)

All Replies

PC gamers use keyboard and mouse. The mouse is a much better aiming device then a controller. That's why console gamers get aim assist. It's a fact that some console games exaggerate with aim assist adjustment and this is a problem when console and pc gamers face each other on games like Battlefront. I am no fan of aiming assist, I simply would recommend to set straight the aiming assist on console games.

Message 2 of 5 (3,587 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I completely agree. 

I’m finding this game impossible to play with a controller (which is my prefered method for big screen gaming) with any aim assist. 

The game is just not fun to play with a controller on PC. Please, just give us some aim assit so that we complete a little and enjoy this great game.

Message 3 of 5 (2,654 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Second this. Why didn't DICE implement this at launch?

Message 4 of 5 (1,102 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (1,047 Views)