Re: You have lost connection to EA servers.

by Shouganaii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

You have lost connection to EA servers.

★★★★ Novice

When trying to play multiplayer game modes like walker assault or drop zone I get a popup that says "You have lost connection to EA servers. Online Features will be unavailable." I can sometimes get in to a drop zone but once I leave that I can't get into another one. I'm on pc and have tried the workarounds but they haven't worked.

Message 1 of 10 (1,027 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've found a small bypass but it requires your friend to join a server and then you must join them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,008 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS ALREADY OMGG

Message 2 of 10 (1,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've found a small bypass but it requires your friend to join a server and then you must join them.

Message 3 of 10 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too

I have to try like 10 times to join a server before I actually get on one.

I have time warner cable and possibly the best connection status I can possibly get.

So what is the problem?

Message 4 of 10 (887 Views)

★ Apprentice

For me it gets worse as time goes on.  The first couple days I'd get one, maybe 2 disconnects in a day.  Screen freezes, then I see warped graphics, then black screen and kicked out to the main menu with the "lost connection" message box.

After a week of play, it is happening 5-6 times a day.  No specific game play types, it happens on them all.

I'm on PC too, I see messages for it happening on PS4 and Xbox as well.

Message 5 of 10 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The real question is WHY is EA not responding to these ISSUES??? Why is there no mass released statement or (god forbid) a fu**ing apology?? Oh wait, it's because it's Christmas and far be it for them to release a statement or offer assistance on a known issue that might affect their Christmas sales. Cheers to 1 hour of multiplayer played since release, the level of frustration at this point is comical.

Message 6 of 10 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had no connection problems during the beta and had a ton of fun, but now I can't even play a multiplayer match for 2 minutes without losing connection.  I also lose connection and rubber banned constantly when I do survival with my friends.  I am really disappointed and hopefully they fix it or I want my $70 back.  Battlefield 3, 4, and hard line have 0 issues though playing on ultra settings.

Message 7 of 10 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have never been able to join multiplayer due to lost connection error. What a let down for a very expensive game. Very disappointed in EA.

Message 8 of 10 (753 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i had no problems joing servers until last night dec 19, although it probably is a result of their dec 16 server update...dec 19 i couldnt connect to servers...this mornning i can connect to games but every game i play suddenly disconnects and i lose all my point. fix the problem EA.

Message 9 of 10 (745 Views)

★ Novice

EA needs to fix this. I spent good money and want to be able to play. I have literally tried everything that I can think of. I did not have this problem tell they released the newest update. In the past 3 weeks I have only been able to play 2 games. Both were cargo and one was 28 seconds of a loosing game. I don't know what is wrong with EA's servers but they need to fix it.

Message 10 of 10 (539 Views)