Xbox One GAME ISSUE taking too long to start error code 0x8027025a

by ParanoiaHades86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One GAME ISSUE taking too long to start error code 0x8027025a

★★ Novice

Taking to long to load up Xbox One error code 0x8027025a I have been getting this issue since yesterday trying to get in the Xbox One servers and Keeps sending me back to the main Menu again not letting me log in. I was able to get into the Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare didn't have any problems logging in to the game Did a hard reset still have the same issue. I did a Uninstall a game and then reinstall the game same issue. I did a clean Mac Address same issue. I did a Power & Startup setting to see if that will do a fix up same issue, and then a Disc & Blu-ray with the Clear Persistent Storage that didn't do anything. My network is fine no issues with that so.

What could be the issue with the game not letting me log into the Servers or Connect to the servers I just got off with Xbox Live Customer Service they did everything they can do to help me with the fix. So What could be the Issue?

Please Help fix this issue

Message 1 of 19 (242,662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One GAME ISSUE taking too long to start error code 0x8027025a

★★★ Newbie

Go into manage game and add ons. Delete the saved data file in there. Restart game. Worked for me.

View in thread

Message 16 of 19 (62,155 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@ParanoiaHades86 okay there are various workarounds which can or not work with this relatively common issue. At first, could you please tell us the exact workarounds you have tried with the Xbox support? It would be also good to know from which region you are connecting and have you already tried to perform a proper power-cycle of your console by pressing the XBox One icon until the console shuts down and after that, unplugging it from the power-cable for 15 seconds?

There is one specific trick which helped a lot of people, depending on from which region you are connecting from:

1. set your console region to English with USA as location

2. Press the start power button for roughly 10 seconds until the console reboots

3. Check if it is working now (after that, you can change your region settings again)

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 19 (242,576 Views)

★ Novice

I have this issue, the game loads rarely. If i go through the reboot cycle I can eventually get it to start.

i am not prepared to factory reset an Xbox for one badly written game. I have tried the location swap which originally worked but no longer does.

There must be a solution to this issue. It's great game but badly let down by these issues

Message 3 of 19 (242,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been getting this message. I have the digital copy not disk. All my connections work my wifi n Xbox live. I uninstalled then reinstalled the game & still got the message. Is it possible that there is a problem with some of the servers? Please let me know thanks.
Message 4 of 19 (242,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im getting the same on mine, ive tried the reboot but nothing has changed, also happening on fifa 16 and nhl 16

Message 5 of 19 (242,304 Views)

Community Manager

@canada_man_210 Hmm, if it's happening on multiple games I fear that there may be a system issue. Be sure that there's a clear airflow and that no vents are blocked, in case that's a factor. 

Past this you might need to re-initialise your system, but you might want to contact Xbox support before this: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 19 (237,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But I only seem to have this problem with games that are on my external hard drive. I had a Samsung 1 tb hard drive and never had any problems but now I have a western digital 3 tb and I get the error message or it loads like it's going to play but when I select my saved game it won't load from there.
Message 7 of 19 (231,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've this issue with my DA:I and I don't have internet. I like this game but if more then 1 EA game is having this issue it's EA not xbox
Message 8 of 19 (231,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want to battlefield1 open beta how do i fix it
It only happens to ea games
Message 9 of 19 (228,895 Views)

Community Manager

@laurascoltock Hey, please check out this article, hopefully it'll help you to get in. 

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/errors/error-code-8027025a

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 19 (228,594 Views)