by adrenalinrush78

Original Post

Re: Xbox One GAME ISSUE taking too long to start error code 0x8027025a

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Tried everything. Just gave up and played on ps4

Message 11 of 19 (10,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What worked for us was making sure no their downloads were happening on the Xbox. Basically make sure that no other internet things e.g. Apps, games, downloads etc are not happening when you are trying to load the game. As slowing down the internet speed may be the problem
Message 12 of 19 (7,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem! Have tried every fix option I can find for this! Preordered and spent over 60 hours downloading the Black Ops 4 beta on Xbox One due to high traffic. Usually I can download 30gb in 4-5 hours. Finally finished, thought I’d get to play it after work for around 5 hours before I have to get to bed and the beta ends tomorrow morning. So irritated! After all this it won’t start now! This is total BS! Every game I have loads and plays totally fine, physical and downloads! I can understand some issues being a beta, but not starting at all is ridiculous! The beta ends in exactly 10.5 hours from now, guess I’m going to keep trying. I have power cycled my Xbox multiple times without any change. Please, do you have any other options to get it to start so I can finally try this? Reinstalling definitely isn’t an option at this point. Any other ways? 

After all this, I just want to play it for at least a few hours before bed and work in the morning. Any help ASAP would be very much appreciated! Thank you Standard smile

Message 13 of 19 (6,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, even I tried the solution you guys shared. But was not working. So I went on searching for various other methods and finally got the working method for me. If any of our friend is stuck like I was then he may refer http://itechinspector.com/xbox-error-code-0x8027025a.html . I have tried this solution and if it works for you as well, do upvote me. Thank You community for helping us

Message 14 of 19 (5,368 Views)

★ Novice

So you are saying that EA doesn't want people from countrys that aren't the US to play the devision 2?

That sounds like a grate business model only sell to people of one country.

Message 15 of 19 (5,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go into manage game and add ons. Delete the saved data file in there. Restart game. Worked for me.

Message 16 of 19 (62,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@adrenalinrush78 This worked for me
Message 17 of 19 (3,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked for one game then straight back to the same problem. Re did this again and now it’s not working 

Message 18 of 19 (3,786 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 19 of 19 (3,627 Views)