Xbox Account Ineligible

by Daddy_Oubert

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox Account Ineligible

★★★ Newbie

Last week I tried starting up Battlefront on my Xbox and I got a notification saying I need to be signed into an EA account to play. I've had an account for at least seven years and I had no issue with it because I was able to play Battlefront and Battlefield a couple of weeks ago. I tried to log in into my account on the EA website using my Xbox account and I get a notification saying I'm ineligible and to sign out. I have an active Xbox live membership and I don't have an age restriction.I've been trying to use the "contact us" feature on the EA website but it doesn't seem to be working. I don't know what to do, I didn't have any issue before. I just want to play my EA games again.

Message 1 of 6 (1,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox Account Ineligible

Community Manager

@Daddy_Oubert.

If you don't have access to the email on the account, you'll need to go through the account recovery process. That starts by filling out the webform here.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,072 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Daddy_Oubert.

Are you absolutely sure you're using the right email address of your EA account? That's one of the main reasons this happens. It could be a different email than the one your PSN ID/Xbox gamertag is on. Something else you can do is change the password on your account at www.origin.com. Another reason this happens is if you've tried to log in too many times. That will lock you out for about 90 minutes.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I think it was my sister's old email that was deleted a year or two ago, so I don't have access to it anymore.
Message 3 of 6 (1,080 Views)

Community Manager

@Daddy_Oubert.

If you don't have access to the email on the account, you'll need to go through the account recovery process. That starts by filling out the webform here.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Thank you for the help, I just completed the form.
Message 5 of 6 (1,049 Views)

Community Manager

@Daddy_Oubert

You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Thanks and stay safe Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,033 Views)