Re: Why don't you care about offline players?

by AlbrehtBeton

Original Post

Why don't you care about offline players?

★★★★ Novice

Hello. I've never played Battlefront before. In December 2019 I bought the 1st and 2nd part. Both games are great, but my heart is closer to Battlefront 1. Beautiful graphics, light, shadows, plasticity of the scenes, great weapons and great Star Wars climate and stability Standard smile Anyway, great game. Unfortunately, I paid for something I can't use. EA never writes anywhere that almost empty servers and almost all content is unplayable online. I bought Scariff, Bespin and lots of game modes. Where and with whom should I play? People only play AT-AT, Heroes & Villains and sometimes supremacy. Unfortunately there are so many cheaters there that the game is unplayable. For me it can be offline. Unfortunately, I can't understand why it does not exist. I would like to play team deathmatch, cargo with bots, on these maps that are available online, there are plenty of them and they are beautiful. I don't understand DICE / EA. After all you have everything ready, what's the problem to add only bots to offline mode? Do you remember the old QUAKE 3 and Unreal Tournaments? There was great online and the same offline. You polish your skills with bots and fight online if you want. Could EA DICE at least give team deathmatch and cargo offline with bots by grace? I'm really angry. I paid for a game that is almost unplayable online and I demand that the game be playable. Listen to the community and give us at least some extra offline game modes with bots !!!!

Message 1 of 13 (3,909 Views)

★★★ Novice
@mrpatryk2015pl I agree with you 100%! It's frustrating to not be able to practice before going in and getting squashed by pro players as soon as you spawn!
Message 2 of 13 (3,792 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope they add the DLC (Outer rim- Bespin- Death Star- Scarif) to offline skirmish and to the great survival mode as well.

Message 3 of 13 (3,645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. I played DLCs maps only one time, when was a free DLC week. After this week i bought all DLCs an i couldn't play them. When was the free week, you made a botton for seach all DLC maps in one time, can you add it again? I know that someone is playing on dlc mode, but its difficult to find it

or Make bots matches

Message 4 of 13 (3,573 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@mrpatryk2015pl Battlefront 2015 offline DLC maps !!! EA we need it !! #SaveBattlefront
Message 5 of 13 (3,552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We need to show EA that we want to play DLC maps offline!! Spam their twitter and youtube chanel ! Save Battlefront 2015 !

Message 6 of 13 (3,551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree with all of you but EA isn’t gonna do anything. They have our money, we can all f*** off. 😞

Message 7 of 13 (3,467 Views)

★★ Novice

This so angers me! Class action suit anyone?

Message 8 of 13 (3,380 Views)

★ Novice

They have your money already, they dont care

Message 9 of 13 (3,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I don't get this either.

Half the content from the game is unplayable because you have to be online against someone else to play it. And there's no one on the servers anymore. If They are going to sell it they should at least update the game so that you can play offline against bots for 'All of the content.' 

Such a waste of a great game. Would be nice to see the developers update it. 

Message 10 of 13 (2,935 Views)