Why doesn’t my battlefront companion link to my battlefront on Xbox?

by Dethloon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why doesn’t my battlefront companion link to my battlefront on Xbox?

★★★ Newbie

Please help, my companion app and the actual game accounts won’t link. If anybody knows why please tell me (I play on battlefront 1 not 2).

Message 1 of 4 (706 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why doesn’t my battlefront companion link to my battlefront on Xbox?

Community Manager

@Dethloon 

Hey there!

There is an option to switch to your Xbox account under the Battlefront Companion app. It may be defaulting to PC.

Not seeing your Xbox Gamertag in the app? That means you're logging into a second EA account you've created by accident and you'll need to locate the EA account that already has your Gamertag linked to it, under a different email address.

If you have other EA games there is a way you can see the email address via in game. Click here to learn how.

Another way to find out what email your Xbox Gamertag is synced to is to log in to our EA Help site by using the Xbox Live login button at the bottom. Once signed in, click on Accounts at the top and then change email address. You'll see it displayed there.

I no longer have access to that email! Don't worry, just click here and our EA Advisors will help update it for you.

login page.PNG

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (685 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Ps I did use the same ea account 

Message 2 of 4 (698 Views)

Community Manager

@Dethloon 

Hey there!

There is an option to switch to your Xbox account under the Battlefront Companion app. It may be defaulting to PC.

Not seeing your Xbox Gamertag in the app? That means you're logging into a second EA account you've created by accident and you'll need to locate the EA account that already has your Gamertag linked to it, under a different email address.

If you have other EA games there is a way you can see the email address via in game. Click here to learn how.

Another way to find out what email your Xbox Gamertag is synced to is to log in to our EA Help site by using the Xbox Live login button at the bottom. Once signed in, click on Accounts at the top and then change email address. You'll see it displayed there.

I no longer have access to that email! Don't worry, just click here and our EA Advisors will help update it for you.

login page.PNG

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks

Message 4 of 4 (678 Views)