Why are cheat reports ignored?

by SecondaryFir3

Original Post

Why are cheat reports ignored?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Dear Moderators,

Easy question: why do you ignore cheat reports? 

We paid for a game, whats the unreasonable or hard part of asking you to moderate it?

Game is overrun lately with mods, I DM you when your online with a username of someone who has been ruining games for over an hour - you did nothing?.

If you dont care, fine, release the server and let the community do your jobs.

Message 1 of 8 (1,421 Views)

Re: Why are cheat reports ignored?

★ Guide

The same cheats who have been dominating games on Xbox One are STILL there and there is also a bunch of more recent ones. Reporting them has no effect. So who is the lazy company that doesn't care? Microsoft? EA? Dice? 

It's obvious who the cheats are, they can be identified by monitoring their scores and reviewing the game footage. But nobody seems to care about integrity and helping the customers any more, just money.

Message 2 of 8 (1,367 Views)

★ Guide

EA protects cheats:

1 - Does nothing about them

2- "No naming and shaming".

It's EA policy.

Message 3 of 8 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you are right but there is a gray area where it's hard for them to make the anticheat go against it.

Message 4 of 8 (1,284 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Every Walker Assault game I play has the same cheaters. They have infinite jet packs and shields and can rarely be killed by a regular player. I've chased quick joey around the map in an ATST and can't kill him.
EA doesn't care because they don't want you playing this old game. 

Message 5 of 8 (992 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I get a soppy cut and paste email saying:

"I apologize as it causing you trouble, but rest assured I will do my absolute best so that we can solve this together!

Being an avid player myself, I understand it must be upsetting and annoying for you. I appreciate your efforts towards gathering and providing the information about the cheater.

Please be assured, I’ve forwarded this issue to our concern team, who will further investigate the matter and take action in accordance with our Terms of Service. Also, I would like to inform you that Due to Privacy Policy, we will be unable to disclose the investigated result or the action taken against that reported accounts."

They do nothing. I have reported the same player with video evidence and nothing EVER gets done. Fix the damn exploit as you did when the game was first out...

Message 6 of 8 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SecondaryFir3 I opened a report isue with a video of people using invulnerable bots. The EA response.... nothing. I will not pay for any game in EA. If the game rules are not followed and they don't stop cheaters.... I'm not interested in thsi company anymore.
Message 7 of 8 (739 Views)

★★★★ Guide

EA does not care about this game anymore.

They do not care about the glitchers and cheaters in this game. If you know of a glitch/cheat, just use it as nothing will happen to you. I've reported players and sent in clips of them doing the cheats/glitches and still I see them doing the same thing weeks/months later.

I love that they say they can't update you on the outcome of their investigations.... I suppose informing us that nothing will be done doesn't send the right message...

They should remove the ability to report people for this game as save us and them from wasting each others time.

SWB is a cheaters paradise now and the sooner we get to grips with that the better we'll be.

Message 8 of 8 (558 Views)