Re: Unable to connect, 721 error

by masterstpierre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect, 721 error

★★★ Newbie

Bought the game a few days ago on my PS 4 PRO, played only once, and now i keep getting 721 error. I have no problem with my router and etc, please don't tell me to reboot it. What's going on EA GAMES? 

Message 1 of 19 (73,705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear about the 721 error code @Isenwalks

If you're still experiencing this try these 3 steps below:

1. Unplug the modem/router for at least 30 seconds to 3 minutes. While you may have a good connection with your network, doing this will refresh your connection to our servers which can fix most connection issues.
  2. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice). Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
  3. We have a thread on this for Star Wars Battlefront II. You posted in the Battlefront board so I'm not sure if that was an accident. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Error-code-721-not-on-beta/td-p/6441646/highlight/true/pa...

May the Force be with you,

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (73,614 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear about the 721 error code @Isenwalks

If you're still experiencing this try these 3 steps below:

1. Unplug the modem/router for at least 30 seconds to 3 minutes. While you may have a good connection with your network, doing this will refresh your connection to our servers which can fix most connection issues.
  2. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice). Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
  3. We have a thread on this for Star Wars Battlefront II. You posted in the Battlefront board so I'm not sure if that was an accident. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Error-code-721-not-on-beta/td-p/6441646/highlight/true/pa...

May the Force be with you,

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 19 (73,615 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I've had and been playing the game for a LONG time. Now all of a sudden I'm getting this error code. 721. Tried the steps above none have worked and I've never had this happen before the most recent update...

Message 3 of 19 (71,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem i downloaded the game from epic games and  it doesnt let me play online same error code 721 any tips for pc?

Message 4 of 19 (45,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

right click on the game and run as administrator

Message 5 of 19 (43,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mendohza22 Right click where? In Epic Games game library?
Message 6 of 19 (42,513 Views)

★ Novice

Does not work. I think that the problems are here because of the overloaded servers. My connection problems started when the game was free on epic. Before that there wasn't any problem with my connection.

Message 7 of 19 (41,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Também estou com o mesmo problema no PC. Espero que arrumem logo!!!

Message 8 of 19 (41,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seems to help, albeit anecdotal. Thanks

Message 9 of 19 (40,985 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here & I thought the same thing about running as admin haha.
Seems like they weren't ready for a bunch of people to want to try & play the game.

Message 10 of 19 (40,172 Views)