Re: Trouble with sons Battle front starwars game .

by Hales27

Original Post

Trouble with sons Battle front starwars game .

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
We bought son battlefront star wars as he likes playing on line but this game won't let him set up his own account but it let's me, why is this he wants his own account not mine. Can anyone help me out as son van play it otherwise.
Thanks.
Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Re: Trouble with sons Battle front starwars game .

★★★★ Novice

Im guessing its because he's on a childs account,  EA won't let anyone under 13 play this game online.

Hi I had the same issue with my sons account on the Xbox One, not sure what platform you are using,  but changing the date of birth on the Microsoft account should work.

The Solution that worked for me is below.  Hope this helps

I went into my sons Microsoft account, not on the xbox but on the website, there I was able to change his date of birth. Once it was saved I logged back into the xbox loaded his profile and Star Wars connected straight away. One happy little fella.

In order to find the email address associated with his account I opened his profile on the Xbox and in Settings, Sign in, Security & Passkey option. I found the email address.
Once I had the address I logged into his Microsoft Account and under Your Profile, Edit Personal Info I was able to change his Date of Birth.

Hope this helps and works for everyone else.

Message 2 of 2 (107 Views)