Thanks for COD Star Wars edition game. (sarcasm)

by A-Vampire-Jesus

Original Post

Thanks for COD Star Wars edition game. (sarcasm)

★★ Novice

I bought the ultimate edition because I was actually looking forward to this game. Well after playing it for a couple of days are my thoughts on it.

The graphics are really good but there are some shortcomings with the game itself. Would get static at times for no reason on my headphones and speakers. Doesnt happen on other games that I have so it wasnt a pc issue. The droid runner maps were a decent idea and somewhat fun. Server lists would be a good idea so people can pick what servers they would like to play on. Having the game pick out what server to play on could cause the game to lag for some people who don't have access to the best Internet connections.  The hero play is almost forced (pardon the pun) on the game. They are way to powerful for one. I can see having twice or even three times the amount of hit points would be good but come on. You hit one of them with a turbo laser from 20 feet away and they barely lose any health. Constant capture points in supremacy instead of the flags jumping around. The hit/damage marker seems flawed. Half the time it doesn't even register a head shot when it should. For example when a persons head is the only thing that can be seen and you shoot them and see the hit register, what do you think you hit? Game play is OK and the different styles of game play is good, but the time that was spent on doing the emotes could have been spent elsewhere. There is more I am sure but cant think of it at this time. The $127 was not worth it even with the expansions included. Maybe 3 out of five stars, more like 2.5-2.75 out of five.  I have asked for a refund from origin. In the order history if anyone else is not sure where you go to do it. It went through pretty quick as well.

Message 1 of 1 (351 Views)