Star war battlefront stop working

by osok_1987

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star war battlefront stop working

★★★★★ Newbie

i played the beta for PC with no problem, but now with the full game everytime i try to lunch it, it says it stopped working, i already uninstall but the problem stays, for once enter in the game menu..

http://hastebin.com/kagudageva.tex

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star war battlefront (PC) stopped working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Although a DxDiag report is designed mostly for tracking graphics problems, it's the only real tool that Answer HQ's correspondents can rely on.  I saw only one thing, and it shouldn't cause your symptom, it should only make the game run slowly: 

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

In other words, so far, I can't make any really useful suggestion for a solution, but I wanted to make sure you knew that someone here at least reviewed your information.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (242 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Although a DxDiag report is designed mostly for tracking graphics problems, it's the only real tool that Answer HQ's correspondents can rely on.  I saw only one thing, and it shouldn't cause your symptom, it should only make the game run slowly: 

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

In other words, so far, I can't make any really useful suggestion for a solution, but I wanted to make sure you knew that someone here at least reviewed your information.  

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you for the reply the game is been working fine so far, maybe it was just a problem with the game itself 

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)

Re: Star war battlefront (PC) had stopped working {finished}

★★★★★ Expert

Glad to here that good news!  Enjoy the game! 

Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)