Star Wars Battlefront won't install

by 4CCSUPERtwinky

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront won't install

★★★★★ Newbie

I have completely downloaded Battlefront, and launched the game to the Vader mini-game that plays while the game installs, but the installation is stuck at 22% and never progresses, even after I left the game on for several hours.
I'm at a loss as to what I should do.

Message 1 of 8 (5,077 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront won't install

Community Manager

@4CCSUPERtwinky What system are you on? Did it complete in the end? Did you have any User Account Control Notifications, if you are on PC?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (4,983 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No it did not complete at the end.(I tried leaving it at the screen before the Vader mini-game as well)
I'm on PC(Windows 8).  No notification, though I thought there should be one.
Is there a way to run the game with admin privileges?  Then the lack of popup wouldn't matter...

Message 3 of 8 (4,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem with the same config. The game is playable at 22% so i guess that if a downloaded file is corrupt you get stuck at 22%. What I did is right clicked the game in origin and click "repair", it will check your files and download all over again. Make sure to disable automatic sleep in windows under "Power Options" in Control Panel.

Message 4 of 8 (4,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What should i do on my ps4. I downloaded the game from thw playstorw and when i opened the game it stayed at 19% during the vader minigame for an hour
Message 5 of 8 (4,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too am having the same problem. On ps4. Downloaded from psn and stuck at 22% install at the vader game.
Message 6 of 8 (4,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Playstation game is stuck at 42% percent and will not progress any ideas on how I should resolve this problem?

please help, I just play my game that i played in 5 months.

Message 7 of 8 (2,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (2,216 Views)