Re: Star Wars Battlefront can't connect to EA.(PC)

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront can't connect to EA.(PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So , my problem is that the game doesn't connect online on the PC version of Star Wars Battlefrot. Playing survival( alone) or playing againt the AI works perfect! But I can't play with anyobody!

In the top left it says in a yellow square: ,,YOU ARE OFFLINE. CLICK HERE TO CONNECT."      But when I click on it , it says: ,,The EA Servers are currently unavailable.Please try again later." 

If I click on multiplayer , it says: ,,You must be signed in to your EA Account to access online featuers."  BUT , when I click on it , it says: ,,The EA Servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later."     

If I click OK again , it shows up the same thing!

What can I do to fix this issue? I'm really sad , that I can't play online! It happened about a month , that I couldn't play. Before this , multiplayer worked perfectly. I would be really thankful if somebody could help to fix this issue.

Message 1 of 6 (26,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Well I solved the problem! If you have an Antivirus program that has blocked some features, then unblock them ! Or you have to change the network settings in it ! It works for me now , so anyway thanks for your help! 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (27,289 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Have you tried to reinstall Origin? You can also try to run Origin as administrator.

Message 2 of 6 (26,816 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I solved the problem! If you have an Antivirus program that has blocked some features, then unblock them ! Or you have to change the network settings in it ! It works for me now , so anyway thanks for your help! 

Message 3 of 6 (27,290 Views)

★ Novice

What if im using windows defender? can you be more specific?

Message 4 of 6 (26,399 Views)

★★ Novice
@acidaburn I fixed it by running origin as administrator
Message 5 of 6 (21,711 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (21,548 Views)