Re: Star Wars Battlefront Matchmaking

by voodoodusk

Original Post

★★ Novice

Has everyone gave up on the game and gone for refunds? give us a browser and we will see.

If this not fixed soon i want a refund too

Message 11 of 24 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue, game is completely broken and unplayable.

I participated in Beta and was able to play until they introduced a patch at the end which completely broke multiplayer connections. 

It's obvious this was never properly addressed before releasing.

Given the complete lack of information EA / Dice are providing on this serious issue, it's probably time for someone to start a class action lawsuit.

Message 12 of 24 (416 Views)

★ Novice

yes I just download the battle of jakku dlc and now it seen I cant find any players anymore

Play this game on PC..wth happen man

Message 13 of 24 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant find any server to play. I just can play "blast mode"

Message 14 of 24 (399 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here - Can only play blast mode.  Doesn't matter if I have Jakku installed or not.

Message 15 of 24 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Problem! Game worked fine until I installed the new map patch! I cannot find any servers as I watch it drop as its looking for games "full games", 80%, 70%, 60%%... until no match is available. This is with all the types matches! EA needs to rush this fix!

Message 16 of 24 (390 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree. Have been trying to play a game for days.

Message 17 of 24 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

WTF! I can't find any game online. Where is the server browser screen with ping information????

Message 18 of 24 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

iM SURE ISSUE IS MINIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS REQUIRED TO START A SERVER. EVERYONE GOES TO SLEEP AND NEXT DAY, FEWER PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO WAIT IN A LOBBY FOR 30(!!!!) PEOPLE BEFORE GAME WILL START. RIDICULOUS

Message 19 of 24 (361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I posted the same complaint on the General Discussion forum. I've bee unable to play for over 3 days now, at least. And there is nothing wrong with my firewall or PC. I get dumped into empty lobbies over and over and no one waits for them to fill. They won't even acknowledge this issue exists. Nice "support" EA. Put a server browser in already and can it with the excuses.

Message 20 of 24 (354 Views)