Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta [problem]

by RedLizardXD

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Mine is working now due to opening NVIDIA Control Panel and changing Preferred graphics process to High performance NVIDIA processor. This also removes the intel error message.

Message 11 of 31 (2,914 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This also worked for me, thanks

Message 12 of 31 (2,373 Views)

★★★ Novice

its imposible  to play this ain chit  im playing   at  ultra   and   the  game  lags   as hell even when i shoot  into  the head   the another player never  dead  so congrats   for   let  hackers   get   beta   test   know   deall  with  another game  destroyed for  the peaple  who reserved this  i not sure  if buy it  or  no  i  see is almost  similar  as battlefiel battlefront  better   rename it  and  call  it   star wars  hacker  front

Message 13 of 31 (2,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 14 of 31 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem man it sucks.  I think we need nvidia for it to work but my system doesnt allow it. i think i might just need a new pc

Message 15 of 31 (2,210 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta [PC problem]

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@The_Catch3 wrote:

Same problem man it sucks.  I think we need nvidia for it to work but my system doesnt allow it. i think i might just need a new pc

If the System Requirements baffled you, do this, and someone here can tell you yes or no to that comment. 

How to get a DxDiag and put it into a Hastebin page:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...

Message 16 of 31 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here. I do not have an integrated graphics card to switch. I am using two 970s and for a solid day now I cannoy get in. I've updated drivers, redownloaded the game, and redownloaded Origin. Nothing. I was on the fence about getting it; guess I've had my decision made for me....lol. Thanks for saving me money, EA!
Message 17 of 31 (2,195 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta [PC problem]

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I don't think anyone since 3DFX, the original VooDoo developers, has been particularly consistent at creating workable graphics drivers for SLI linked GPUs.  I couldn't afford those cards back then, so maybe their drivers weren't all that good, either.

Message 18 of 31 (2,167 Views)

★ Novice

Amen, same problem on a loaded MSI gaming machine.

Message 19 of 31 (1,792 Views)

★ Novice

I had same problem. Just run the game. and alt + tab and go to starwarsbattlefront.exe and right click > run as administrator. It works for me every time.

Message 20 of 31 (1,660 Views)