Re: Seriously, How do I contact EA via email?

by Aliozymandias

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Seriously, How do I contact EA via email?

★★★ Newbie

I am having some issues with the game and none of the answers are here or on the battlefront forum. I have searched and I appear to be the only one with the bug yet i get no help. What is the email for ea? It says you can email, so where is this mythical email? and please do not just post the contact page and send me to where there is no email address. can anyone please help?

Message 1 of 18 (221,431 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Message 13 of 18 (221,824 Views)

All Replies

Hero

There's the contact page which has call me/live chat/ticket options depending on your location and availability. There's no email as email is very ineffective for large companies with large support departments for low priced products. If email was an option in your area it would appear on the contact page.

If you are having trouble with having the live chat appear try another browser, preferably one which doesn't have any addons or extensions running that might be blocking the chat.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 18 (221,320 Views)

★★★ Novice

Could you please link the URL to the live chat and/or call me web page beacuse I can´t find it.DevilDevilDevil  

Message 3 of 18 (221,308 Views)

Re: How do I contact EA ?

★★★★★ Expert

@gompa84 wrote:

Could you please link the URL to the live chat and/or call me web page beacuse I can´t find it.DevilDevilDevil  

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Different regional Help Centers often have varying contact options, and the hours of operation do not always duplicate what the western nations' Help Centers offer. 

Message 4 of 18 (221,270 Views)

Re: How do I contact EA ?

★★★★★ Expert

@gompa84 

I have posted the answer to your question. 

Message 5 of 18 (221,252 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Try this one : [edit: email address removed]

But their customer service is a joke, they won't be able to help you.

Message 6 of 18 (221,237 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Okay so : "customerexperience @ ea.com" without spaces

Message 7 of 18 (221,236 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA reserves its eMail channels to specific response subject matters; Live Chat is the preferred method of contact, but weekends is a very poor time to seek contact with the Game Advisers, when the majority of them are at home, not at work.  Two hour waits are common on Sundays. 

Message 8 of 18 (221,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I tried to use that stupid chat! That AI agent amelia dropped my chat 3 times and then after waiting for over an hour staring at chat, and agent took my chat and then ended chat in 2nd message, how this will solve my problem?

Message 9 of 18 (220,749 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
dont even bother with the scam website.. the customer support doesnt eixst with EA. whatever problems we have, they will NEVER be solved unless we find out own way.
Message 10 of 18 (220,177 Views)