Re: Season pass

by darthchaos437

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season pass

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the season pass had to get a new PS4 and when I logged in to it my seasons pass is gone. How come it did not transfer but all my saved data did? Do I have to purchase again if so that’s not cool.

Message 1 of 6 (688 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @darthchaos437  If you own Ultimate version and bought season Pass after I recommend that you reach out to Sony Support for a refund for that season Pass.

When you are in game are there items that are locked and if there is what is locked? 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
@Huggochase did you download the season pass on the new PS4?

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

To whom it may concern

I had the same problem when I go to the battle pass on the game now it tells me I have to buy it I have the ultimate edition which includes the battle pass. All of my other content is still there I am just missing the battle pass and all of the DLC that comes with it

I purchased the game on my PS4 but now I’m using my PS4 Pro. The game tells me my Ultimate content is downloaded but it is not there

@EA_Atic 

Message 3 of 6 (652 Views)

EA DICE Team
@darthchaos437 for what game and what are you missing in game?

/Atic
Message 4 of 6 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi There,

I am talking about the game Star Wars Battlefront. I used to own a PS4 and purchased the Ultimate version of the game which included all the DLC as it came out. I now have a PS4 Pro. I did not load the BattleFront game on my new PS4 Pro. I have since reloaded the game and didn't have access to the DLC. I even bought the season Pass which I should not have had to do. Even then it would not download the Map Packs. I have figured out how to get them since then but I'm out the money I Had to spend to buy the Battle Pass. I think this is completely unacceptable

@EA_Atic 

Message 5 of 6 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @darthchaos437  If you own Ultimate version and bought season Pass after I recommend that you reach out to Sony Support for a refund for that season Pass.

When you are in game are there items that are locked and if there is what is locked? 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (595 Views)