(PC)Game freezes then crashes on startup logos

by JustHereForBF5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(PC)Game freezes then crashes on startup logos

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

It usually just gets to the EA logo, but has occasionally gotten to the DICE logo.  My computer definitely has the specs (can run BF5 and  SWBF2). Thanks for any help!

Edit: I haven't reinstalled it, BCS it took forever to download

Message 1 of 6 (888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (PC)Game freezes then crashes on startup logos

★★★★★ Newbie

It started working. I think it might have been a graphics driver thing because it worked after I updated it. (Witch is weird BCS other games would work)

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (849 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @JustHereForBF5

It's hard to identify what might be happening there without more information. Could you grab a Dxdiag and pop it up here so we can take a look at the diagnostics please?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It started working. I think it might have been a graphics driver thing because it worked after I updated it. (Witch is weird BCS other games would work)

Message 3 of 6 (850 Views)

Community Manager
That sounds right. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and letting us know what fixed it for you @JustHereForBF5.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (844 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having same problem. Worked fine yesterday, then today it loads opening then minimizes to desktop, but I am unable to restore

Message 5 of 6 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is my dxdiag file

Message 6 of 6 (519 Views)