Origin Games multiplayer connectivity

by clemund

Original Post

Origin Games multiplayer connectivity

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been having a very frustrating time with All origin online games. I try in battlefront and garden warfare to name two consistent problems. I try to connect to a server and I am lucky if 1 in 10 connection attempts works. This is not an overstatement. Furthermore, when trying to contact support, If I do end up getting through to someone and not pawned off on community support, I am told to jump through hoops designed to let EA blame the problem on me. I can demonstrate with definitive proof this isn't on my end. I have connected from multiple geographically dispersed locations, on multiple accounts with multiple pc's and I have the exact same problem. I have finally reached a tipping point. I want my money back from EA. If I buy a car that only starts one in ten times, I am protected by lemon laws. Electronic purchases however have no protection, so any money I spend (at this point it's scary how much money I've wasted on broken EA products) is completely wasted. I either seem to be told to wait it out, or to keep trying so I'll eventually connect and this is unacceptable. I buy games to relax and enjoy, not to sit here frustrated on a perfectly good computer and network and still get told that I can't connect and to try again.

It's worth noting here that this does not happen with any other games I have on Steam, ps4, or wii u. Only on Origin based games.

Edit: In my frustration I forgot to mention that the purpose of this post is to find a contact number or someone affiliated with origin that can assist. The EA headquarters is closed except for business hours on the west coast so a working person on the east coast has no recourse. It's shameful that a company this size will take this much money from it's players and not support them at all.

Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)