Re: Offline Play

by ESHelm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offline Play

★★★★★ Newbie

I have come to understand that this is no new topic introduced to your company and I imagine that you are tired of such questions at this point. However, I feel that it is an important subject to focus upon within the EA company. Allowing offline play to all of the maps that have been created for this game will reignite interest in the game and allow for a way for family members to compete against one another in a local setting. I personally would love the ability to do so. From what I've gathered, online matches have slowed down to a point where players are typically unable to join a game for long periods of time. None of this information, I imagine, is new to you and I understand that I am but one person asking for quit a major task. But this would be a good direction for this game that would breath new life into it. With an offline access to these maps, players will be able to access them whenever they want and even battle locally if they choose to do that over online play. I believe this game can still be a focus for EA as it is still quit popular amongst the community. Introducing this feature would also build greater support for future games of EA as it is a common question asked by the Star Wars Battlefront community. I understand that I am one in hundreds preaching a message that has rung repetitively throughout the land. But know that that message is one that rings with truth and that's why it has stretched so far and wide and been repeated so many times. I am but one man amongst many, but those many stand on my side.

Message 1 of 3 (671 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@bean405 

Thank you for your feedback and I can completely understand your request, but I'm afraid to say the Star Wars Battlefront team has moved on to focus on content for Star Wars Battlefront II. We're not aware of any future plans for changes made to this title.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (621 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bean405 

Thank you for your feedback and I can completely understand your request, but I'm afraid to say the Star Wars Battlefront team has moved on to focus on content for Star Wars Battlefront II. We're not aware of any future plans for changes made to this title.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well said

Message 3 of 3 (527 Views)