Re: No players Battlefront 1 but still being sold

by Rockavik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No players Battlefront 1 but still being sold

★★★ Newbie

Just bought Battlefront 1 for Ps4 no players across all regions or not enough to populate a match. Complete rip off. Either combine the maps with Battlefront 2 or don't sell it. Either way I want my money back. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,492 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

you can still find full lobbies of walker assault, supremacy, cargo, hvv, etc on PS4! even DLCs depending on the time of the day. try switching your matchmakign region among Europe, US west and US east. you might also be interested in joining the Discord for active console players: https://discord.gg/eWMyhmrNAg 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,463 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

you can still find full lobbies of walker assault, supremacy, cargo, hvv, etc on PS4! even DLCs depending on the time of the day. try switching your matchmakign region among Europe, US west and US east. you might also be interested in joining the Discord for active console players: https://discord.gg/eWMyhmrNAg 

Message 2 of 5 (1,464 Views)

★ Apprentice

That is true, but if you're looking for Bespin Sabotage or Extraction to complete contracts we're out of luck. I have been trying to get enough players for Sabotage for 3 days now to complete contract for EE4. There just aren't enough players, and players will get tired of waiting so they leave the lobby.

Message 3 of 5 (1,181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeah I don't get this either.

Half the content from the game is unplayable because you have to be online against someone else to play it. And there's no one on the servers anymore. If They are going to sell it they should at least update the game so that you can play offline against bots for 'All of the content.' 

Such a waste of a great game. Would be nice to see the developers update it. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

the Discord is designed to populate DLC lobbies. you won't know if you don't try it. pls consider joining it and using the platform. this forum is not going to help you much other than inform you of the existence of the Discord of active PS4 and Xbox players

Message 5 of 5 (870 Views)