Re: Is the DICE Battlefront game worth a purchase?

by FinnPipeMaster

Original Post

Is the DICE Battlefront game worth a purchase?

★★ Novice

I love Star Wars! Since I saw Rouge One, I wanted to buy more Star Wars stuff. So I already have Battlefront 2 on Steam, but I was wondering if this game is worth a purchase and all of its DLC. I was not happy with the beta, I just did not care for it. Is the actual game better than what was playable for the beta.

Message 1 of 4 (592 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MichaelScarn2005 

I guess it depends on what you want to get in the game. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and I enjoyed Rogue One quite a bit (alright, it was AWESOME). And the multiplayer part of Star Wars Battlefront doing a great job in capturing a spirit of a grand intergalactic conflict. The visuals are stunning and the whole game play is very pleasant to my taste. So if you are a Star Wars fan and enjoy a good old multiplayer havoc, this game is a must. Just my 2 cents Standard smile      

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay cool, yeah, I love Star Wars so I will probably pick it up with its DLC. And definitely, the visuals for this game is incredible!

Message 3 of 4 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Depends...

You are looking for a game that you'll be able to play FOREVER in its maximum FUN?  Then nope, the most fun part is online and Battlefront 2 is already anounced. Next year this game will die

Now if you don't care about it dying kinda soon:
Are you buying the COMPLETE GAME or just the base game?  The complete game has much more content than the base game. It's $30 bucks right now. The base game is $6.66 (The number of the beast LOL). And maybe you'll find it lacking Frown 

Finally, if you don't mind it dying kinda soon and you'll buy the FULL game... then yes, it's kinda worth it (if you have the spare 30 bucks that is. I personally hate the DLC culture nowadays. It's killing my will to support the companies.

Message 4 of 4 (542 Views)